Iraq

Hi:

Personally, I think it's water under the bridge.  There will be a war with
Iraq.  Also, Pakistan and India will engage in nuclear war, and Israel will be
annihilated within 2 years.  We will all be transformed by these events, and
most people are totally unprepared for what we're heading towards.

The question is for me: What are YOU ALL DOING to protect Latah County from the
inevitability of the American economy TOTALLY SHATTERING INTO FRAGMENTS?

Have you stored enough food for yourselves and your friends?  Have you done
anything to reduce the local dependency on gasoline?  Have you done everything
possible to unite people in the Moscow area?  Have you come up with a plan to
protect this community?

Or is it business as usual?

Again, I offer my assistance.

In Christ,