Re: DISCUSSION/liberals and conservatives

There is one extremely important item Doug Wilson and I agree on.  We both
appreciate great beer.  Although, among my liberal secularist friends, we
seem to share an appreciation for light bodied ales.  Doug, and hence his
fellow conservatives, all sound like people who drink stout.  I can't stand
stout....
                                                                     Carl
Westberg