Talk Show 10/6/02: Don Kaag/Poss. War in Iraq

Visionaries,
    On Sunday 10/6/02 MOSCOW MORNING VIEWS, a talk
show on KUOI 89.3 FM in Moscow(web audio on  KUOI.org)
will feature the following guest:

    --In the first hour (9-10 am) Don Kaag, US Marine
Corp veteran, will come on the air to discuss possible
war in Iraq.
    --Due to a last minute trip out of town, the other
scheduled guest will not be able to come on. So in the
second hour, we will continue our discussion on the
Iraqi situation with open lines for callers, etc.

    MOSCOW MORNING VIEWS is aired live every Sunday
Morning from 9-11 am on KUOI 89.3 FM and streamed live
on the internet on KUOI's website(KUOI.org)