Taking it off list/separate list

I'm one of the people who has been deleting a huge number of v2020 postings
in the past couple months.

I think a lot of people don't take their "personal arguments" off-list
because they want to be able to expose the idiocy, hypocrisy, lunacy,
stupidity, illogic, etc., of their "opponents" before a large audience.

In my mind, this is a fallacy.  So many people seem to be deleting postings
by the basket, the effect is that these arguments are indeed private--few,
if any, people are reading the postings except for those actually involved.

As for the matter of a separate events list, imagine the following:

Someone posts a meeting notice from a group wanting to repeal the nudity
ordinance.
Someone posts a notice about a protest against U.S. military action towards
Iraq.
Someone posts an event notice about a "God Hates Fags" event.

...and no body replies with editorial comments on that list.

Yeah, right.

Bob Hoffmann
820 S. Logan St.
Moscow, ID  83843