Latah Commissioners Election

Greetings Visionaires -

Just a comment to let Mr. Stambler know what type of competition that he is up
against in the Latah County Commissioners' election.

Back in 1994 (while attending the University of Idaho), I had the privilege of
attending ACCTG301 (Theories and Concepts of Financial Accounting).  This was a
very fascinating course and I learned alot, especially form the professor who
took a major interest in his students to ensure their understanding of the
subject matter.  He truly cared the and I am sure he still cares now.  His
outlook is fairly conservative with a strong flair of community conscience.

His name is Jeff Harkins and he is running for Latah County Commissioner.

Mr. Stambler may have graduated with a BA/BS from William and Mary.  Jeff
Harkins is a PhD and a CPA.

I suggest, Mr. Stambler, that you heed Mr. Carscallen's implication and get
your affairs (especially your resume') in order.  I am certain you will need it
after the election in November.

In my office, too

Tom Hansen
Moscow