From: Prof Robbie Storla [mailto:robdog@turbonet.com]
Sent: Monday, September 30, 2002 10:52 PM
To: 'Douglas Stambler'; thansen@moscow.com; vision2020@moscow.com
Subject: RE: THE REAL STORY - TOPLESS CAR WASH

You know by the way that this guy talks and they way that he knows the
story, i feel that the police deparment and other law makers forgot some
one. It seems that he is envolved in the car wash and knows the in's and
out's of it.  Hum, am i correct to say that he might have been envolved in
the matter of the topless carwash and the "drug money"?

Just some thoughts.