RE: opt out? An apology

I got an off-list challenge to my use of the term "Weapons of Mass
Destruction," (WMD) and after a quick Yahoo search, I am here to apologize
for my statement that we have frequently used such weapons.  WMD usually
means nuclear, biological, or chemical weapons, and we have NOT frequently
used such weapons, though of course we have them. When I made my statement I
was thinking of cruise missile attacks and large-scale bombings, but I was
sloppy with my use of the terms.

Sunil

PS Does napalm count?  Would that get me off the hook?