RE: Theological Attack On Public Schools

Greeting Visionaires -

Dale Courtney stated:

> FWIW, the term "pagan" was widely used by atheists, agnostics, and
> humanists to refer to themselves. That usage has decreased with the rise
> of neopaganism in the latter 20th century, but is still a valid
> historical usage. That doesn't fit your #1 definition from Webster
> either.

File this quote under "I am right because I say so."

FYI, I consider myself to be an agnostic and I NEVER EVER considered mydelf
to be "pagan" or "neopagan", nor will I EVER.

Thanks for the insight (I guess),

Tom Hansen
Moscow, Idaho

Back to TOC