RE: Ringing defense

Tom Hansen wrote:
*snip* Very very very well said, Ms Huskey. *snip*

- - - - - - -

Oooh yes. Well done Ms. Huskey. You made your point
very clearly. I especially like the part where you fail to
list anything positive associated with home schooling or
private schools. Oh, but why would you? That might
mean you've also been brainwashed. Too many late nights
reading Credenda? Stay away from the Kool-Aid.

Of course, a post to Vision2020 from you wouldn't be
quite the same if it didn't include those precious references
to women in slavery and men who dominate those women.
Gosh...I'd really miss your posts without those wise thoughts.
You have such a healthy view of women...especially the
*fringe* few who are too stupid to want what *you* have.

Thanks for helping us to see that there's just not enough
room in this community for people who think and believe
differently.

Respectfully,
Lucy Zoe

Back to TOC