Latah County Adult Literacy Council looking for volunteers

Latah County Adult Literacy Council is looking for volunteer tutors.  Help someone with reading, writing, math and/or English as a second language skills.  Time requirement is a minimum of 1 hour a week for 6 months, and the schedule is flexible.

This is a non-profit organization supported by the United Way.  Using volunteers, we offer free tutoring for adults who wish to improve their skills.  With the school year starting, we are anticipating a need for English as a Second Language tutors, but we also have an adult who wants to learn to read.  Experience in tutoring is not necessary.

If interested in tutoring or for more information about the program, please call Anita at 882-2498, or e-mail adult_literacy@yahoo.com

Do You Yahoo!?