Where is Ron Force when we need him...?

... to tell us not to believe everything we read on-line, especially when it
is a former colleague (Rosemary Huskey) who, acting the part of the gullible
congregant, has sat through rambling sermon #3 of the "personal change
series" of a "Reformed Baptist layman" and, with the zeal of a convert,
begins to cut, paste, and spread the good news to others on V2020.  Did we
think we’d ever see the day?!

Thank you, Lady Librarian, for your attention to SOURCES.  But it would have
been so much more credible if you had footnoted the following sentence which
was located all the way at the bottom of Thomas P. Roche’s text:

"As for me personally, I cannot emphasize greatly enough that I REALLY
DISLIKE MANY (NOT ALL) OF THESE CHARACTERS INTENSELY, which is hardly that
surprising, since, even for a somewhat contentious man such as I am, these
men nonetheless do make themselves very hard to like" (emphasis in
original).

It does put things in perspective, doesn’t it?

Regards,
Justin