Re: Noble Confederacy - a final Amen

Wow, is this true?

Regarding Doug Wilson below, they level quite a few interesting
attacks (I have a difficult time believing the article below because
of the incessant attacks, sounds too shrill to be believable). I list
them out below:

0) "self promoting" {you can always tell a trained engineer, as they
   start counting at zero, either that or they made a mistake and didnt
   want to renumber - LOL}
1) "a crackpot,"
2) believing "that the south was the greatest, godliest, paradise in
   the history of the World,"
3) believe that "the north north was a bastion of wickedness utterly
   subsumed to Unitarianism and proto-marxism,"
4) "defend[s] the refusal of Christian masters to teach their slaves
   to read,"
5) [not living in reality] "pro-Union views tend to receive harsh
   treatments not mollified by facts,"
6) "a wistful and delusional nostalgia,"
7) "laughable..."
8) [scary] "scarier advocates nonetheless,"
9) "Yankee-hater,"
10) [heretic] "paedocommuionist heresy,"
11) "fringe pastor," {actually, guilt assumed by association}
12) [gullible] "hook, line, and sinker,"
13) [gullibility again, possibly false deism] "uncritical acceptance,"

Did I miss anything?

Anyway, it seems to me as though someone has an agenda, and I would say,
1) Dr. Thomas P. Roche, who wrote the article
2) Rose Huskey, for bringing this garbage to vision2020 and for the
   original character assassination attempt with the "crackpot" comment

John Harrell