From: Mushroom <mushroom@moscow.com>
To: vision2020@moscow.com <vision2020@moscow.com>
Date: Tuesday, August 20, 2002 12:27 PM
Subject: Re: Water update

Let's try to figure out how we can charge tourists for the
air they breathe while driving through Moscow.

During the late summer, of course, we might offer a reduced
rate when there's a lot of dust/smoke in the air.

Yes, I think the initial concern was silly, because only
pennies per day were involved. Well, maybe dimes. Try this:
All the water loaded into all the RVs at the park in one day
would be less than would be applied to one Moscow lawn, even
if the lawn-owner abided by the present
water-only-every-other-night restriction.

Don Coombs

Back to TOC