Re: Water update

>...people who are not city water patrons that
> fill portable water tanks every day over here at the RV dump site at the
> Latah County Fairgrounds.  . . . .here's several hundred (thousand?) gallons
> a day going out of city limits, free of charge >>
>
> Interesting information.  Someone has to be paying for it.  Who is it?
>
> Walter Steed

Let's try to figure out how we can charge tourists for the
air they breathe while driving through Moscow.

During the late summer, of course, we might offer a reduced
rate when there's a lot of dust/smoke in the air.

Yes, I think the initial concern was silly, because only
pennies per day were involved. Well, maybe dimes. Try this:
All the water loaded into all the RVs at the park in one day
would be less than would be applied to one Moscow lawn, even
if the lawn-owner abided by the present
water-only-every-other-night restriction.

Don Coombs

Back to TOC