"moral nuisance"

I was just curious if any one knows why Moscow chose to enact the
famous "topless" ordinance rather than just using the Idaho Statute on moral
nuisance? I believe it is in Idaho Code, Title 52-104 and 52-103.
Wouldn't this cover everything? It is pretty open-ended but seems that it would
allow for the case by case evaluation and offer due process. Are the tickets
issued by the police appealable?

Heather Jordan

           http://www.fsr.net/

Back to TOC