RE: race card

Just a quick note here. We need to be careful of dismissing or ignoring
historical research because the fellow citing it is morally corrupt. The events
of history don't change[1].

-Ed Evans
[1] The actual events in space and time, of course. Records of the events can
always change, e.g. "we're at war with Eurasia, and we've always been at war
with Eurasia."

> Greetings Visionaires -
>
> After a cautious  review of http://www.thebirdman.org/ (where John Harrell
> had extracted the text below), I have come to the conclusion that John
> "Birdman" Bryant (the focus of the above website) is an anti-semite
> dedicated to the preservation of the white christian society, much like the
> now defunct Aryan Nations.
>
> Just trying to help you connect the dots (I borrowed that quote from a
> Visionaire because I like it),
>
> Tom Hansen
> Moscow, Idaho
<snip>