RE: Moscow's Water Problems

actually - both stories are true; at first there was voluntary alternate
watering; until the other pump got down to 9 ft - then it changed to
mandatory ban on outdoor watering, including no washing cars.

The pool is not closed; but the water that comes in to fill up the buckets
that are on that flagpole looking devise and periodically drop down, has
been shut off.

Commercial car washes will not be closed either.

Hope this helps
Chris Bainbridge
City Clerk

Back to TOC