LuJane Nisse, Publisher
LatahEagle and The Boomerang!
www.lataheagle.com or www.the-boomerang.com
or visit us at www.smalltownpapers.com

-----Original Message-----
From: John Danahy [mailto:JDANAHY@turbonet.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 15, 2002 1:20 PM
To: Vision2020
Subject: Moscow's Water Problems

Yesterday, the LMT reported that the pump on the #9 well was broken and that
the city had instituted alternate day outdoor water usage.

This morning the SR reported that the #9 well was not recharging, that it
was down to 9 ft, and that the city had instituted a ban on outdoor water
usage.

Which story is true??
Is our pool closed??  If not, why not??
Do private car wash businesses have to shut down too?

John Danahy
jdanahy@turbonet.com

Back to TOC