From: Ken Shepherd [mailto:kenshepherd1979@yahoo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 14, 2002 10:01 AM
To: Dale Courtney; 'Vision 2020'
Subject: RE: Topless issue in Moscow, few words more

It's pretty cool that your town has this forum for discussion.  It's something my adopted hometown of College Park, Maryland, should look into.

I'm curious what the political affiliation breakdown is in Moscow proper and the county in which Moscow sits.  I'm seeing a lot of intriguing issues being raised from both the Left and Right on your email forum.

Back to TOC