candidate questionaire

We're looking for a few good questions....
    For the last few elections, the Moscow Vision 2020 candidate
questionaire committee has tried to both inspire interest in voting and
illuminate the differences between candidates with an online
questionaire.  We created the questions, emailed them to the candidates,
and posted their replies to the V2020 list and to the V2020 website.  We
want to do that again in preparation for the November election.
    The committee has decided to focus on the following races:
1. Latah County Commissioner
2. the 3 Idaho legislators from Latah County (one senator, two
representatives)
3. Idaho governor and lt. governor
4. US Representative
    Please help us now by sending questions you would like answered by
any of those candidates by August 26 to <london@moscow.com>.  Please
make the questions as specific as possible.  Also please link the
question to the appropriate race (federal questions to the US
representative, etc).
    BL

Back to TOC