RE: Topless issue in Moscow, few words more

Greetings Visionaires -

Judging by some of the postings, it has become painfully clear that some of
you simply do not get it.  It is not a matter of nudity (at least not to
me).  It is a matter of choice.  To put it more distinctly:

I support Roe v. Wade, but I am not pro-abortion.

I am against Moscow Ordinance 2002-13, but I do not care to see the streets
of Moscow crowded with topless women.

It is a matter at the most fundamental level:  freedom to choose.  Don't
tell people how to dress.  Trust that they will choose to dress
appropriately.

In closing . . .

I am pro-choice and I vote,

Tom Hansen
Moscow, Idaho

P.S. - Last time I did not cast a ballot I was too young to vote.