Re: Topless issue in Moscow, few words more

I'm sure your "dirty old man" demographic among the senior citizens will go overwhelmingly in favor of toplessness.

It is amusing that it takes an issue like this to get folks involved in local issues.  If something like this happened in my town, I'm sure we'd get a surge in interest for a few weeks and then it would go away.

If you all are able to mobilize your student population to care about politics in general and local issues specifically, more power to you.

--Ken Shepherd

  College Park, MD

Do You Yahoo!?