new proposed high school

reason to dissuade the construction of a new high school. I find that
having the students within the city verses outside the city in a
penitentiary like complex has merit. I'ts nice to have these teens in the
city and part of the community. I'm sure that it's a developers dream to
have a new high school to build around, but I, for one, would rather not
encourage such sprawl.

Charles Burke

Back to TOC