Re: death penalty

Dear Doug Wilson,
Perhaps I have missed (deleted) earlier remarks on this thread.  I question
your statement that "everyone supports the death penalty."  Not only does
"everyone" NOT support the death penalty but many Christians are adamantly
and actively opposed to it, as a violation of Christ's testimony in this
world.

You may be permitted to speak with authority regarding the ethical positions
allowed your congregation, but rest assured you do not speak for everyone,
and certainly not for me.
Rosemary Huskey

--part1_1a3.6bbdd51.2a873aac_boundary--

Back to TOC