Hwy 95 Bypass

There was a story in yesterday's LMT that discussed the bypass around
Moscow.  It was stated that it was time to start planning for this bypass
because it would be here in 8 years or so and we needed to decide if the
bypass would go east or west of town.
The article also stated that we needed this bypass because Moscow was
experiencing an increase in traffic congestion.

TRAFFIC CONGESTION????  Come on!!  That is the most ludicrous statement I
have heard in my 25+ years of living in Moscow.  There may be other reasons
for a bypass and some of them may even be legitimate, but there is no
traffic congestion in this town.

John Danahy
jdanahy@turbonet.com

Back to TOC