Plastic Bags

Safeway has a plastic bag barrel in the north lobby. It gets full fast
(sometimes people bring in one huge bag full of them and just set in
there in lobby--makes you wonder how they managed to get the bag that
far!) I did't know of any other store doing it (we send it back to
Seattle where its made into new bags) and actually thought the Safeway
store was the plastic bag dropoff for the world the way it piles up. Why
does the M-P Recycling Center not take them?

R.Nixon

Back to TOC