Re: A modest proposal

This proposal of a voluntary limit of one posting per day (for most
occasions) to this listserve sounds excellent to me!  The shear number of
posts right now is too much for the time I can devote.  I feel that I'll
be better informed if I can read all of fewer posts rather than only a
percentage of more posts.

Mac Cantrell