Interim Ordinance 2002-13 Sample Survey Results

Greetings Visionaires -

Contrary to what I had stated earlier, I will now post interim results of
the sample survey online at http://www.tomandrodna.com/survey

Agree with Ordinance 2002-13 as Written - 19

Disagree with Ordinance 2002-13 as Written - 108

No Vote - 1*

A Moscow resident that stated in "comments" that he/she was confused with
the wording of Ordinance 2002-13 and decided not to respond.

These interim results are valid as of 10:00 AM, 7/27/2002.

I will post further interim sample survey results next Saturday morning.

See you this afternoon at Friendship Square,

Tom Hansen
Moscow, Idaho

Back to TOC