Re: I Haven't Had This Much Fun Since....

Greg:

Why is it that your "fun" always seems to come in the form of gratuitous
insults and careless spelling?  (NB: If braziers were flying, people would be
getting burned.)  As for the ad hominem argument about the sexual disfunction
[sic] and honesty of the men who support repeal of the ordinance, it's so
cheap as to be unworthy even of you.  Is this the vaunted common courtesy you
laid claim to in previous posts?

You're a public defender and a county employee, Greg.  As one of the
taxpayers who foots the bill for your salary, I wish you'd take your mind off
my bra and put it back into your briefs.

Melynda Huskey

Back to TOC