Re: Legal System Not Ruled By Christian Bible

John Harrell et. al.

We all know the influence Christian beliefs have had on the legal system and
government and many aspects of US society.  However, without delving into
technical legal issues with court decisions, etc. our constitution also
provided for freedom of religious worship, which means that Christians
cannot (well let's say they should not) establish the government of the US
as a Christian ruled government, akin to Iran or Saudi Arabia in the manner
in which they are Islamic States.  Notice I said our legal system is not
RULED by the Christian Bible, I did not say there was no influence of
Christianity in the US Constitution, etc.

So do you want the USA to be a CHRISTIAN RULED government, like Iran is a
ISLAMIC RULED state?

Ted