Fwd: All are welcome at Woman's Rights Rally

Title: Fwd: All are welcome at Woman's Rights Rally
Kudos, Garrett.

Community is a result of communication.  Something we are fortunate to have in our little v2020 world.

The invitation to speak at the rally is extended to all community members.

The best way to come to an understanding and perhaps a more harmonious way of living with one another is to allow for uncensored and dissident views regarding any subject.  By allowing differing views to be expressed, we allow for a more informative discussion.

I encourage anyone who wants to speak at the rally to rsvp me off the list.  I should have stressed this earlier.  Please excuse what may have seemed like a lack of invitation to those who support the ordinance.

Please indicate your stance (support or opposition) so that I can schedule speakers appropriately (perhaps alternating views) and calculate time limits.

All I ask is that we be civil with one another.  We do not want a riot!!!

The rally begins at 1pm this saturday at friendship square (hopefully the name will speak for the gathering).  We have the space reserved to 4.  This should allow for enough time for our community to speak.

Peace from Garrett

--
Thanks,

        Sean Michael