the silver bullet: death to ORDINANCE NO. 2002 - 13

B. No person shall willfully expose to view or fail to cover completely
and opaquely any portion of such person's anus, cleft of the buttocks,
genitals, and the pubescent or postpubescent female breast on or in any
public place or

place open to public view.

This means your private property, including inside your home, if someone can see you.

I can hear it now, "No, no no! I'm not a peeping Tom.  I'm looking for law breakers.  I'm on the boob patrol."

I'd rather have a law that punishes those who offend a top free person with stares and gawks.  Punish those who are a real threat.

Hope to see you all at the Woman's Rights Rally this saturday, 7/27 at 1pm at Friendship Square.  We'll have our petitions ready to sign to put this to a referendum vote, or better yet, have the city council draft a more reasonable law.

Peace from Garrett

"What are we doing to our Home?!:("