Re: public nudity sample vote?

Greeting Visionaires -

John Harrell stated.

> I am not sure a survey would be worth the time to put it together.
>
> It seems to me that people are just not very tolerant anymore. They lack
> the compassion to understand other peoples feelings and beliefs, and
> instead want to force their opinion on everyone else.

I believe that the results of a sample survey concerning this matter would be
of interest to the community.  The user would be identified by name, age (over
18? yes/no), e-mail address (optional), city, and state.

It is expected that a small percentage of users will "stack the deck".  This
happens with alot of surveys.  However, most of these instances can be weeded
out and nullified.

In either case, I am interested in VIsion 2020 feedback concerningthe
establishment of a temporary survey.

Thanks again,

Tom Hansen
Moscow,