Re: public nudity sample vote?

Greetings Visionaires -

Walter Steed stated:

> How about also having a question such as "Do you approve of a topless car
> wash in Moscow?" or broader yet, "Do you approve of female toplessness in
> public in Moscow?" and thus getting an opinion different from whether or not
> people just approve/disapprove of the ordinance's particular language?

I feel that a true survey is as generic as possible.  It would not be right to
have "slanted" questions in a sample survey.  If the above questions were
included in the survey, it may also be "appropriate" to ask "Do you feel that
women should have the right to choose in Moscow?"  To avoid any skirmishing,
keep it basic.

Thanks again,

Tom Hansen
Moscow, Idaho