RE: Selective Enforcement Not True

-----Original Message-----
From: Lucy Zoe [mailto:lucyzoe@moscow.com]
Sent: Monday, July 22, 2002 3:31 PM
To: 'Daniel Kronemann'
Subject: RE: Selective Enforcement Not True

Daniel wrote:
*snip* This is just my opinion and the opinion of some others, but with
this law, you are allowed to have your opinion, I'm not allowed to have
mine.*snip*

The law says I have to drive X number of miles per hour. In my opinion,
that's too slow. So...I often break the law, but I know what the
consequences are for my actions.
The law says you can't steal my stuff without suffering consequences. In
my opinion, that's a good law 'cause I like my stuff.
The law says I have to pay taxes. In my opinion, they take too much
money. So I look for ways to keep my money, but I know what happens if I
don't pay.

Let's face it...laws limit people from exercising their opinions.
Sometimes I'm okay with it...sometimes I'm not.

Telling me I have to keep my shirt on won't keep me from enjoying my
life. Driving the speed limit won't keep me from enjoying my life.
And...I've had my stuff taken, but I still enjoy my life.

Lucy Zoe

Back to TOC