RE: Selective Enforcement Not True

On Mon. July 2002, Daniel Kronemann wrote:

*snip*  You are punishing women for showing their breasts but you allow
men to show their breasts.*snip*

First, let me say that I don't speak for all women...just me. I wouldn't
begin to try to shove all women into one box and assume they think the
same about their breasts or any other topic, neither do I appreciate it
when women assume they speak for me.

Punishment: You've got to be kidding.  Punishment to me would be if men
stopped finding women's breasts intriguing and captivating. I have no
desire for men to consider my breasts *equal* to theirs. I like, no, I
*love* the differences between men and women and I would *hate* to see
us blended in to one sex. Quite frankly, I would be very disappointed if
took off my top and men thought, "hey...she's just like one of us."

A woman may ask "does my butt look big in these jeans"; however, she
rarely needs to ask "do my breasts look good in this sweater?" There are
just some things you KNOW. Don't try and take that away from those of us
who *embrace* being different.

Lucy Zoe

Back to TOC