TALK SHOW-7/21/02 Update: Munetta, Phelps

UPDATE:
      Joann Munetta, of Latah County Human Rights Task
Force WILL be coming on in the second hour of the show
tomorrow morning. Joann and I will  discuss the gay
rights issues with Garrett Clevenger before Fred
Phelps Jr.'s scheduled call at around 10:30 am. Joann
and Garrett will remain after Phelp's call to provide
counterpoints.

Thanks, TL