Criminal syllogism

Dale writes:

>The syllogism from government education goes like this:
>
>1.	Men and women are equal
>2. 	Men bear their breasts in public
>3. 	Women should bear their breasts in public

I think you may have confused syllogism with vicious circle.  Undefined
terms, excluded middle, inclusion of that pesky word should . . . and then,
of course, there's the spelling.  I bear my breasts everywhere, but I bare
them only at home.  They're not detachable.

So here's to public school, where I learned about spelling and superalterns.

Logic choppingly yours,
Auntie Establishment

PS: To unsex would be a better term than androgynize, which is a neologism.