first step filtering service

Visionaries,

I just went to delete all the junk mail and potential viruses that gets filtered by FSR's filtering service. I never read the stuff and "delete all" about once every 2-4 weeks. This time I found about 30+ Moscow Vision 2020 listserver items residing there.

If you want your message to get to everyone, you may want to check the content of your subject line. Almost all of the "potential junk mail" items had words such as "public nudity," "boobs," and so forth. Those subjects get filtered as potential junk mail, even when it is for the listserver.

FYI,
Susan Palmer
AKA Auntie Nuke

Back to TOC