RE: ordinance

Dale Courtney wrote,
"But liberals aren't interested in studies or reports, rather to further
their own agenda -- the "adrogenizing" the American people."

I guess I didn't get the memo that stated this was our goal.

Since I keep seeing statements of this nature from people who are proud to
say they are not liberals, I will respond for myself.  I am not interested
in being part of the "adrogenizing" the American people."  I like female
breasts.  There, I said it.

Having gotten that out of the way, I continue to oppose the disparate
treatment of genders.  I don't think the state should be able to club half
the population when the other half is immune from the law.  Why, just this
morning I went outside wearing only my boxers to get the newspaper.
Perfectly legal for me, illegal for a woman. I don't think that's right, and
I don't think that naked breasts were such a big problem in Moscow that this
legislation was needed.  Since I moved here in '94, I still haven't seen any
outside my house.

Sunil