RE: Public Nudity - Our Community

Greetings,

I have had many interesting responses from posters.  I believe that you
will find your arguments carry more weight when they contain fewer ad
hominems (personal attacks).

I am not advocating apathy.  I am not advocating anything other than
what I have from the beginning:  Please consider the community at large
and the impact of your actions/decisions, and please do some research
before you make any decision.

My appeal for community impact, I hope is an obvious one.  My appeal for
research was because I saw a great deal of misinformation being posted
by people that I felt should know better.

As a council member, every decision we make affects people's lives.  We
must, and do consider them very carefully.  No amount of posting on my
part will convince some of you of that, so I will conclude with this
one.

If you feel you must pursue the referendum process over this ordinance,
then you must.  That is your right, and your prerogative.  My hope for
those that feel this way is that in the end (whatever that may be), you
are satisfied with the results.  Bitterness is a dangerous weed that is
never satiated.

My best to all,

John B. Guyer
johnguy@moscow.com