Opaque? Ordinance word choice is extreme!!

Pam, et. al.

I looked up "opaque."  It means impenetrable to light, unlike translucent,
which means allowing light to pass through but not in a manner that allows
objects to be distinguished, which would have been a better word choice for
the goals of this ordinance, or transparent, which means letting light
through in a manner that allows clearly seeing objects.  So if my
interpretation is correct, the ordinance would render many types of garments
that are commonly worn illegal, because they allow some light to penetrate,
and in fact make distinguishing what is underneath, at least in part,
possible.

Ted, the menace to society