RE: Workin' at the Car Wash

Was it?

Cliff Todd
-----Original Message-----
From: Dan Carscallen [mailto:predator75@moscow.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 17, 2002 7:33 PM
To: vision2020
Subject: Workin' at the Car Wash

I discovered today what kind of laughing stock the city of Moscow has become in recent weeks.  At a meeting in Coeur d'Alene today, as soon as I mentioned that I was from Moscow I was asked if I had the "cleanest rig in town" (wink wink).  Then it went on for over a half hour (both men and women) poking fun at the fact that anyone is even taking this seriously.

I think the best bet from the beginning would have been to just ignore the whole thing.  What a silly debate!  There must not be anything more important going on, eh?

Back to TOC