Re: City Council on Public Nudity or who'll write the petition?

I was hoping one of our resident lawyers would get motivated to write such a
thing.  I am a bit pusher and know only enough about the law to get in
trouble ;-)  Let's have the first meeting of the Moscow Free Breast Society
at Bucer's one night and get this off the ground?

Mark Rounds

At 03:40 PM 7/17/02 -0700, debismith@moscow.com wrote:
>Thanks, Mark and Daniel--you both said very well what my poor
>skills could not!
>I am also willing do distribute and sign petitions. Anyone willing to
>draft one?
>Debi Robinson-Smith
>debismith@moscow.com

Back to TOC