Re: City Council on Public Nudity

Debbie,

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!  I am quite perturbed by the trend I am
seeing where people are flat out denying the difference between a woman's
chest, and a man's.  Where's the pride in that???  I, for one, accept that
my chest is different than a man's, and I embrace that fact.  While I do
consider every woman equal to every man, that is not to say that I don't
appreciate the differences between the sexes.  Being equal, and having
equal rights, does not mean denying what makes us WOMEN, and/or
pretending we are all exactly the same.  I hate to point out the obvious,
but we are different!!  We have BREASTS!!  And regardless of what some
people may be saying, common sense tells us that  they are indeed a sexual
part of our body.  Why do people deny that?  (why would you want too???)
And when the word *shame* arises, I just cringe.  I do not see the link
between wearing a shirt, and feeling ashamed.  Unless of course modesty
is now something to be ashamed about?

Tami Stinebaugh

Back to TOC