candidate questionaire

    Vision 2020 has sponsored a candidate questionaire for the last few
election cycles.  Our goal has been to spark interest in the election,
increase voting, and involve candidates in meaningful dialog.
    We want to offer the questionaire again for the November election.
The wizards at First Step will post the responses on the Vision 2020
website, and the responses will also be distributed to the 2020 list and
local media.
    Do you want to be involved in that process?
    1. Which candidates should we question?  There are no city offices
up for election, but there are county, state, and federal candidates.
Which of those races should we focus on?
    2. What should we ask the candidates?  We need specific questions
that will showcase the differences between candidates.
    3. Do you want to help by composing the final questionaire and
distributing it to candidates?
    Please respond directly to Bill London at london@moscow.com
thanks BL

Back to TOC