RE: 7th Graders Islam Studies Spark Hate Mail, Lawsuits

Tom Hansen writes:
> If anybody on this list can provide me a link to a reliable
> source reporting on this story, I will gladly read it with
> more trust and confidence than I currently place in the World
> Net Daily.

You'll have to dig a little for it -- but if you really want to know:

Green, Peggy,  "Press Release" Byron Union School District.   11 January
2002.

Sorokin, Ellen, "Islam Course at Middle Schools in Cal. Angers Parents,"
The Washington Times.   16 January 2001   (p. A1).

Dale Courtney
Moscow

Back to TOC