RE: 7th Graders Islam Studies Spark Hate Mail, Lawsuits

Greetings Visionaires -

Being a product of elementary, junior high school, and senior high school
public education in California (the Los Angeles City School District) and
knowing of several others (nieces and nephews) who are currently receiving
their education in the same school systems as I have, I can solemnly claim
that I am unaware of ANY public school in California whose curriculum
requres attendance in those courses previous described on this list.

If there were the slightest hint of truth to these rumors, they would have
been investigated (and reported upon) by CNN, the Associated Press, United
Press International, or any one of a number of reliable news sources.

If anybody on this list can provide me a link to a reliable source reporting
on this story, I will gladly read it with more trust and confidence than I
currently place in the World Net Daily.

Just letting off some steam,

Tom Hansen
Moscow, Idaho