Alturas

Walter Steed asks:

"What dollars were used?  I always thought they were part of the bond issue
that tax dollars are paying off."

The bond issue was for purchase of the land and development of the
infrastructure (essentially the streets and sidewalks if I am not mistaken).
The owners of Pacific Simulation secured financing to purchase the land on
which the building we occupy sits.  No tax dollars were provided for
construction of the building either.  No "corporate welfare" was involved.
Likewise, and I do not know this for sure, I assume that the developers of
Park Place Plaza are purchasing the land and constructing the building with
their own funds, not with tax dollars.  This means that they have no unfair
advantage in providing office space.

Sincerely,

Devin Cole
AQC Project Manager