Re: council meeting

In a message dated 7/3/02 9:08:56 AM, ncmholmes@moscow.com writes:

<< I don1t see how somebody can prejudice their

objectivity by speaking at a public hearing and listening to their own ideas

- shouldn1t we presume that they are pre-prejudiced by their own thinking? >>

Evan, my guess is it probably is why none of the City Council, City Attorney
or staff would be allowed to speak at a public hearing.  They, and you as a
member of the Board of Adjustment in this particular case, are part of the
decision making process.

Walter Steed

Back to TOC